BNC Heating and Cooling Service Agreements and Preventative Maintenance offer comprehensive coverage that is affordable, dependable, and renewable. We offer two sets of agreements as well as Optional Coverage upgrades for each plan to fit your exact needs – and your budget. Service on a preferred contract is performed by a certified, well-trained BNC technician. At one low service call fee for each covered repair. Our Service Agreements are clearly the best choice.
- Tuning up your Furnace or Air Conditioner – A mainentenance tune-up should be performed at least least once annually, and will result in your saving up to 30% of energy costs. A tune-up will ensure smooth operation, and can make problems easier to discover in the future.
- Combustion Air Audit – We perform safety tests for natural gas leaks, carbon monoxide, and other issues to ensure the health and safety of your family.
- CO/CO2 Detection – We check for various hazardous gases for your protection. If you are living in a home with these issues, you can experience dizziness, nausea, brain damage, and death. Take action to avoid these issues with preventative maintenance.
- Full inspection of Furnace or A/C Procedure – Various tests are done to ensure that everything is operating normally, and that there are no leaks.
- Oiling of Bearings – Some furnaces require the bearings to be oiled regularly with a lightweight oil. This is for motors without permanently sealed bearings.
- Over all cleaning of Sensors, electrical connections, Blower wheels, and coils – The life of the system can be decreased with dirty blower wheels, and the other integral parts of the air handling system.
- Temp Rise check – Reducing the temp can be done by increasing the blower speed, and rising it by decreasing the blower speed. We can do these tests for you.
- Efficiency rating check – We make sure that your system is efficient, and not wasting costs.
- Changing of your Air filter, and Humidifier Filter – Clean filters ensure that the system is running smoothly, and not being clogged by dust and grime. Clogged filters can cause carbon monoxide and other major issues.
See Maintenance Contract For Pricing & Details.